Facebook Lead Gen on a Shoestring Budget
Startups need leads and revenue, not fans. Find out how to do it right by leveraging your web audience, email list, press exposure, and existing content.
This webinar will answer questions like:
- What are the tactics that successful B2B marketers are using to generate traction on Facebook?
- What is the value of a social-driven lead and how do you treat these differently than other channels?
- What’s the right combination of strategy, tools, and process for my business in 2014 – whether I’m starting out or have a strong social community already?
- What are the best tactics to get buy-in from IT and other marketing departments to get resources and coordinate on social.
- What are examples of failure on B2B social marketing and how can we avoid them?
Alex Houg, CEO, BlitzMetrics
Alex Houg is CEO at BlitzMetrics. He has been working as an internet marketer since age 14. His expertise includes Facebook advertising, social analytics, content marketing, and search engine optimization. His passion is to teach and share. Alex is a frequent contributor on Inside Facebook, BlitzMetrics, and FBPPC. Clients he has worked on include the Golden State Warriors, Infusionsoft, Adidas, Miva Merchant, and Jack Daniels. You can contact him at email@example.com.
Dennis Yu, Facebook Marketing Expert, CTO, BlitzMetrics
Dennis Yu is CTO and founder of BlitzMetrics. He is an internationally recognized lecturer in Facebook marketing, having been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, Fox News, and CBS Evening News. He is also an author at InsideFacebook and AllFacebook.
Dennis has held leadership positions at Yahoo! and American Airlines. He studied Finance and Economics from Southern Methodist University and London School of Economics. Besides being a Facebook data and ad geek, you can find him eating chicken wings or playing Ultimate Frisbee in a city near you.
Paul Ryazanov, Business Development Director, Promodo
Paul is director of business development at Promodo. With over 12 years of experience in business development and marketing Paul is currently working with startups, business owners and brands to help them start and succeed with their ideas and products online. Being an expert on ecommerce website promotion, landing page optimization, and conversion rates optimization Paul speaks at such conferences as PubCon (Las Vegas, USA), Ecomtim (Timisoara, Romania), SEMcamp (Kiev, Ukraine).