How to Prepare Your Brand for Today’s SoLoMo Marketing Environment
Increasingly, sophisticated consumers are using mobile devices to access your company’s social media and web/e-commerce site. They’re roaming the streets clutching their smartphones and tablets looking for things to do or to buy. To compete, businesses need an integrated approach to SoLoMo; they need to get social, think local, and spend on mobile. In this webcast, SyneCore Digital Strategist Chris Horton will walk you though numerous elements of today’s SoLoMo marketing environment. His primary objective? To ensure your brand can effectively integrate SoLoMo to provide a seamless online user experience.
- Why your brand needs to take an integrated approach to SoLoMo
- How to coordinate your brand’s content and social messaging
- When to advertise on the major social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn)
- Where to establish your brand’s online presence locally
- Which online assets your brand should optimize for the mobile consumer
- Putting it all together: Integrating SoLoMo to provide a seamless online user experience
Chris Horton, Content Creator and Digital Strategist, SyneCore Technologies
Chris Horton is a Content Creator and Digital Strategist for Minneapolis-based Integrated Marketing Agency SyneCore Technologies. An avid tech enthusiast, Chris has written extensively on a number of topics relevant to the growing Marketing Technology industry, including SEO/targeted discovery, inbound, content, social, mobile, apps, online branding/PR, and Internet trends. Chris’ marketing tips can be found on SyneCore’s Marketing Technology for Growth blog. You can connect with Chris on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google Plus, or eMail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.